Dear Residents of Armanee Terrace Condominium,
When I was asked to join ATC as the Resident
Manager, I had no idea of the amount of work that needed to be undertaken to
bring this community back to its high-end condo standard. Now that I have been here for just over one
month, I feel that I am more in a position to comment on the operational
direction of the Property Management Office (PMO).
Based on the recent feedback given by residents, my staff and my discussions with the Joint Management Committee (JMC), I have compiled a list of my plans to successfully operate this PMO. This list is in no particular order nor is it inclusive of all activities.
· Improve the cleanliness
· Create a strong security force
· Enforcement of House Rules
· Sport Complex Management
· New Resident Cards
· Management of Late Payment Interest
· Quick response to common area maintenance issues
· Painting of certain areas in the building
· Interiors of Wing C lifts to be refurbished
· Painting of outside lift doors
· Reduce the electrical and water bills
· Improve the collection of maintenance fees arrears
· Improve the landscaping
· Bicycle path for children (AGM resolution)
· Futsal/basketball court (AGM resolution)
· Protect and polish the lobby floors
· Resolve outstanding issues with Saujana Triangle Sdn Bhd (i.e. money owing, boom gates, CCTV, Intercoms etc.)
· Update all residents files including our accounting records
In my experience in property management, there has always been a strong front of residents with different views on what should and should not be done in operating a property management office. The rules that govern my decisions are based on the House Rules and adopted resolutions. Any amendments to these rules can only be made at an Annual General Meeting (AGM) or Emergency General Meeting (EGM). There are some decisions that fall outside the Rules and that is when I use my experience and other resources to assist me in my decision making. I encourage all residents to be familiar with all ATC Rules and I hope to see a strong turnout at the next AGM so that a wide representation from our residents can be heard.
Thank you for this opportunity to work in such a friendly and supportive environment. I plan to have a meeting that will be open to all residents in the new future. It is with your assistance that we can make ATC an enviable and desirable place to live.
Armanee Terrace Condominium
PMO Posting Area >