Extraordinary General Meeting
Date: 16 Mar 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 2.30 pm (Registration @ 2.00 pm)
Venue: Meeting Room, Club House 2
We wish to remind you of the Extraordinary General Meeting that will take place on Saturday, 16 March at 2.30pm, at the Meeting Room, Clubhouse 2.
We strongly urge you to attend the EGM as important matters that affect your property and the community will be discussed and decided upon, as stated in the Agenda:
a. Ratification of Building Insurance Purchase
b. Ratification & Settlement of Legal Action taken against ATC-JMB
c. Use of Sinking Funds to Purchase Equipment
d. Amendment to House Rules
e. Appointment of Panel of Legal Firms
f. MK Land / Saujana Triangle Matters
g. Approval for Audit Committee to Conduct Further Investigations
We would like to reiterate important EGM reminders:
1. Registration will commence at 2.00pm, 16 March. Please come EARLY to register and secure your voting card.
2. Please bring along your NRIC (or passport) and the Sales and Purchase Agreement for purpose of verification for the entitlement to vote.
3. Outstanding Fees: in order for a registered owner to vote, you must settle all your outstanding arrears to the Building Maintenance & Sinking funds up to 28 February 2013. You are advised to settle all arrears before 15 March 2013.
4. Voting: Each parcel shall have one vote by a show of hand holding an assigned voting card. Only one vote is permitted for purchasers with more than one parcel.
5. Proxy Forms: Pursuant to the latest directive from the Commissioner of Buildings (COB), the appointment of a proxy to attend and vote in an EGM can only be
a) Joint Purchaser (proxy Form A) can only vote via a proxy jointly appointed by them. However, the proxy must be either one of the joint purchasers. No third party can be appointed as a proxy.
b) Company Purchaser (proxy Form B) can only vote via a proxy appointed by the company. However, the proxy must be a worker or director of the company duly appointed by a directors' resolution. A CTC of the said resolution is to be attached to the proxy form.
6. Dispute of Entitlement to Vote: If you have any dispute whatsoever regarding your entitlement to vote, you should immediately contact the Property Management Office for clarification and/or rectification before 15 March 2013.
SEE YOU AT THE EGM. YOUR VOTE COUNTS.
PMO Posting Area >