Immediate Security Measures
Before we go into these points, it is
important to remind everyone that the security personnel in ATC are operating
without some basic security equipment/tools that would assist them with
executing their function. These include: boom gates, an intercom system and a
current Resident ID card. There were resident cards issued over three years
ago and their validity is questionable as they are easily duplicated and
out-of-date. Therefore, some of the
below points are only interim measures while the owners at the upcoming EGM
(July 21st, 2012) decide on the direction of the Boom Gates,
Intercom System, and other security measures.
· From 10pm to 2am, a guard will be
stationed at each lobby door.
· In the event that you come to the lobby
door and do not have an access card, press the intercom button to speak with
the lobby control room guard. Please cooperate with the guard and give them
your name and unit number. Residents who repeatedly do not use an access card
to gain entry will be reported to the PMO to follow-up.
· Additional guards for patrolling the main
· All visitors should be pre-registered. If not, then the guard will call the landline of the resident if it has been provided to the
How can you help?
· Keep your home securely locked at all times.
· Residents stay alert, and report and
suspicious activity to the lobby control room guard. Put this number in your hand
· Carry your access card and use it to open the
lobby doors. Don’t rely on the guards
or other residents to open it for you.
· Get your access cards reprogrammed at the PMO
if they are not working.
· Close the lobby doors behind you.
· Do not hold the lobby door open for a person
that you do not recognize as a resident.
· On each floor, keep the garden metal gate
closed. Remind your neighbours to keep
this gate closed if you see them repeatedly leaving it open.
· To expedite the registration process for your
guests, pre-register them by calling the guardhouse. Put this number in hand phone
03-7727-1284. To pre-register a group
of guests, give the PMO or guardhouse a written guest list with your guests’
names and car plate number.
your landline telephone number at the PMO or by filling in our online form on
· Inform your close neighbour of your travel
dates, so that they can alert Security if they notice activity in your unit
during your absence.
live-in maids, part-time maids and private drivers need to be registered
through the PMO by filling out Form IF3. Form attached below.
live-in maids will need to carry a copy of the approved Form IF3 while around
the condo, to ensure that security is able to cross-check against the list
with the PMO. This will avoid fraudulent maids coming under false pretences.
external personal gym trainers and coaches need to be registered through the
PMO by completing Form IF4. Form attached below. NO guests in the GYM.